7 St. Pauls Street
Tel: 01780 757579
Directions: Online Map
Monday 9am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 5:30pm
Thursday 9am – 9pm
Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Explore by moving your mouse around below as you would on Google Street View:
View Larger Map
Where are we?
We are a few hundred yards up from Marks and Spencers going towards the Stamford Boys School, next door to The Hair House and behind Miss Pickerings the florist.
Where can I park?
- Parking is available in Broad Street (except for Market Day on Fridays) and Wharf road is the closest pay and display car park to us.
- Stamford Parking – Online Map
What are your policies on Cancellation, Vouchers, Children & Mobile Phones?
- Lateness policy: should you arrive late for an appointment the full treatment cost will be charged. However, as a courtesy to all awaiting clients we may have to shorten your treatment.
- Cancellation policy: As a personal courtesy, we request 24hr cancellation notice to be given or we will have to charge for one-half of the service.
- No Show Policy: Where no notice is given and an appointment is completely missed the total treatment cost will be charged.
- Voucher Policy: Vouchers must be produced at the time of treatment when being redeemed. If a voucher can not be producred then full payment will be required at this time.
- Little People: We do a lot of grown up things here at Equilibrium with a lot of grown up people and unfortunately we can’t look after little ones at the same time – no matter how well behaved they may be. For safety reasons we do not allow children under 12 into the salon so you will need to leave them in the care of a magical, Mary Poppins type person, with whom they will no doubt have a lot more fun!
- Mobile phones & ambience: Equilibrium is all about relaxation and getting away from it all so please switch off or silence your phone and keep noise levels to a minimum whilst in the salon. This is not only so you will be able to enjoy your “time out” more but also to ensure that our other clients are not disturbed.